December 29, 2009

End of the Year Victory and back to the Training Regimen!

Hey from back in the Queen City folks! Florida was a blast and see G&G was the best!

We got back last night just in time to see the big closer........Monday Night Football. Although the game didn't work out as planned (was pulling for the Vikes) yours truly did pull out the Championship aka Supabowl of Fantasy League Football. Earlier this year the one known as BHeth (notice how he cheated and still didn't place in the final rankings) rigged a draft and I forgot to be on during it, so I got the auto-pick players and pretty much sat back and enjoyed the ride of smooth sailing to be the CHAMP!

"da Boss Major" took the crown home last night. Going into last night I was 4 points down to Chaka (aka AHowe) but had some crown jewels still to take their start (AP, Shiancoe, #69 JAllen) thus assuring me a victory. I would like to thank my sponsor "Coors Light" (see sponsorship logo above" as well as all of my dedicated players on the team!

Today was also a kick back to reality as I got back in the grind with my training regimen at Fitness Together. I hit the workout early morning for some weight training. Still not back at lacing up the running shoes, the cold weather-to hot weather-back to cold weather change up was not good for the old sinus infection and now I do believe its worse.


Not to worry my friends as I am resting up and prepping for the arrival of Sheezy for the pure NYE debacle that will take place at the local watering hole; the Gin Mill!

Everyone enjoy your last few days of '09!

No comments:

Post a Comment