March 25, 2010

the DEMO.......Good Stuff to Come!

Well today was the launch of a pretty big endeavor around the Frazer Casa..........we broke ground on the 145 foot retaining wall which will in turn house our walkway to the back entertaining patio and landscaping!

So this morning at 7:15am the doorbell rang and I opened the door to see 2 18 wheeler flatbeds piled high then 2 minutes later 2 dump trucks and those were only the first of many runs for the day............now I am sure my neighbors love me as this is what the street looks like;


Stay tuned for pictures of the progress.........as with the stellar Skid Steer this job will be easy........well that and I hired it out to Charlotte Construction Inc. Da Boss can do many things, but building a city permitted retaining wall is not one of my trades.

No comments:

Post a Comment