Well this past weekend was pretty sweet; Friday I got to hit the Rose with Chad "da Donk" York, then Saturday FSU won, Florida lost, Bama went down and I got to hit a wedding and enjoycomplimentary Code Blue's, only downer was Sunday (but was expected)...the Panthers lost due to an inept owner and manager.......the worst part is that Shadow lost his job due to a bunch of overpaid peewee league players, coaches, managers, and ownership. Hey Panthers how about spend some money and build a team for a change!
This past weekend a great family friend got hitched. The whole family was ready for some fun and help take part in the big day! Congratulations to Elaine and Ryan! Check out what happens when a wedding reception, great food, Code Blues, a Photo Booth, and rePrints happen....
Now time to rest up and head to the Chapman (aka the Damn Champs) Wedding this coming weekend! Here I come C-Lover.........you will never be the same!


No comments:
Post a Comment