Well folks it's been a crazy week. Ape was traveling in Europe all week, then she's off to Canada this coming week, then the West Coast the week after that. So I have been running around doing a a lot of stuff to keep everything even keeled around here as she is only home for a couple days over the weekend(s).
Yet it was a big week here in the Queen City (the home front) for me as I had the Round 1: CYCLE Kids, Inc. Interview on Friday from 3:30pm-4:00pm. I got to speak with the founder Julianne Idlet and Rebekah Mueller the event organizer and director. What a great group of folks they have at the home office in Boston, MA. They have some awesome stuff they are doing and they have a great future outlook for expanding.Round 2: Follow-Up Interview is set up for Tuesday morning.....then soon I hope to get the go ahead from the CYCLE Kids, Inc. folks and then it's time to fund-raise like crazy! The goals I have set our high, but the mission is awesome!
More to come soon.......go check 'em out CYCLE KIDS, Inc.

No comments:
Post a Comment