Friday started off great with a morning run of 3 miles, then a pushed back FT Session, and finally a mid-day hill workout at McAlpine with R-Teezy! The first two legs of this back-to-back tri-fecta, went great..........it was that last "HILL" workout that about did the legs in.
The big news of the day RT and I hit the 200K club on our way to the post-workout Ed's Tavern lunch! Now if I could only join that club as it references how many miles I put in each year.........that'd be an accomplishment.

spic-n-span, was the whip, and get
ready for a weekend of B2W - "Balls 2 da Wall". Bethy and Clubs got to town mid-afternoon on Saturday and the girls headed out to the BEP show. Meanwhile I partook in a few Code Blues at the house then hit the local watering hole the Gin Mill; before making a stop at Ed for The First Call Kings Show and then closing the night with a visit to Waffle Heezy to see O'Doyle!
For your viewing pleasure we put together a markting poster for the B2W;

No comments:
Post a Comment