February 10, 2010

And the Answer is..........Dang Right We Do!

Looks like folks are finally realizing what we had for 8 years.......da man! As I shed light on a few weeks ago when a poster front was emailed to me, this is exactly how many of us smart folks feel.

This billboard picture was taken on Interstate 35 in Wyoming, Minnesota. From what I've learned about it a group of small business owners took out the ad. I guess they, like many other (and me), are a little sick of the supposed (B.S.) "stimulation" that JOkeBAMA keeps referencing in regards to keeping the small business economy going.













*Note: for more details please visit my hometown paper's website Charlotte Observer: Bush Billboard in Minnesota; Miss Me Yet?


Gotta love it! Also, once I again I concur the answer to the question pictured above is ......"Dang Right We Do!" Go W!

No comments:

Post a Comment